Monday, July 6, 2015

(100 weeks in the mission field) Week # 77 Cuantos Años Tengo Realmente

So this week in Elders Quorum I was super impacted by the lesson. The last couple of days I have really been thinking about the life I've lived thus far and what type of person I'm going to be in the future.

In Spanish when you ask someone how old they are you say "cuantos años tienes?" (how many years do you have) and people always say" I have 21 years" or whatever. But, in reality we don't have any years. We only have the amount of time that we have left to live. I feel like we focus on how much time we´ve wasted or how old we are instead of thinking about what we can do with the time we have left. 

As Priesthood holders, and all members of the church we have a huge responsibility to be worthy at all times, and to bless all around us. In my 2 years here in Mexico I have seen miracles happen on the daily, and it's opened my eyes to whats possible when we live in the moment. But, not just live in the moment, but to take advantage of every moment and live it to the fullest. 

Like I said it hit me hard and made me want to do better in my everyday life. I hope that you guys can find a way to apply it to your own lives and truly take advantage of every moment.  
 
Love Elder Rodabough  

No comments:

Post a Comment