Tuesday, July 28, 2015

(Week 104 in the mission field) True Love #79 of posts

So I've been reflecting on the last 2 years I have been in the mission and I have come to the conclusion that I am in love... I love being a missionary. I love the last 2 years I have spent dedicating myself to the work of salvation. It has been the biggest honor for me to represent my Savior and redeemer Jesus Christ. I have loved the up times and the down time. I love putting on my white shirt my tie and name-tag every day and going out looking for people that God has prepared. I love the satisfaction that I feel seeing people change and conform and obey to the commandments.

I love Mexico. They have the most genuine people in the entire world. Yes they have tons of shortcomings and things that I don't like but those things are few. I consider myself Mexican and it has been absolutely amazing to live with them for the past 2 years. The Mexican people love our Savior Jesus Christ, even though they have a different way of showing it here. They are so ready and willing to make changes in their lives, and it makes me so happy to see that the words of ancient Book of Mormon prophets are coming to pass.

I love every single one of you guys. For supporting me in the hardest 2 years of my life. Its been hard but it has blessed me more than I will ever know. I am so grateful for my loving parents who have helped me through every part of my mission experience. I have the best parents ever. best brother and sister too they have supported me endlessly too:) I really don't have to much to say other than I am super nervous to come home, but at the same time super excited to see my family and put all the things I've learned here in the mission in practice. Really has been the best 2 years of my life. 
 
A little planking and final fotos with the zone. 

Love you all 

Elder Rodabough





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete