Monday, January 6, 2014

Week # 18 Happy New Year!



January 6, 2014
Happy New Year! 

I will officially be home next year! So that is pretty cool. I think I am going to get transferred pretty soon, so that will be good. I’m ready for a change, changes make the time go by so much faster. I love my zone and my area though so that kinda sucks. I have met and grown pretty close to some very amazing men in the mission. 

So New Years here is crazy I cant believe how hard people go on new years. We walked down our street in front of our houses and there were 3 people passed out on the sidewalk, just straight dormiendo on the side walk. Even the people who live below us went so hard and we just sat there and ate quesadillas for like 3 hours and played card games and went up to bed at 10 o’clock.  I set my alarm for 11:58 and when it went off I jumped on my companion’s bed and just jumped on his bed so hard he was bouncing everywhere, and was soooooo angry it wasn’t even funny, but he got over it and I gave him a hug and went back to bed. And that’s how I spent New Year!


So stoked to see how great my friends and family are doing in the missions. Ty my zone leader is from the D.R. and he speaks crazy but I like it, and can understand haha. But here it is such lazy Spanish and they have so many dichos, and crazy weird sayings that are only from Mexico City. It’s called chilango and it is crazy and doesn’t make sense like ¿Que Show? It means what’s up, its just weird stuff like that, but I like it me cae bien. 
But anyway I love you guys so much! See you next year and talk to you next week!

Your Elder Rodabough




No comments:

Post a Comment