Monday, December 30, 2013

Week # 17 Talking to my family




December 30, 2013

Well this was a super duper hard week for me started out way good had tons of plans and stuff. I was gunna talk to my family, and tons of good food, and service, and it was just the climax of my mission experience thus far. I had the fiestas, and service and I got the best Christmas present ever being able to talk with my family, the gorgeous GB, my best friends Stephen and Grant. And it was such a picture perfect moment for me. I bawled my eyes out for probably half the time we talked and idk man I just love my family and friends so much it can’t even be described. It couldn’t have arrived at a more perfect time for me. So glad I had the chance.

           But it was so sad when I had to say goodbye cause dang that’s a long time to wait to get to talk to my own family again. The week after that went so slow and I just kept hearing my families voice and stuff it was freaky. I’m almost back to normal now so that’s always good. The mission is really going by pretty fast, and they say the first 6 months are the slowest, so that’s a little crazy to think about. Well anyway I love Christmas and its weird that I only have 1 more left... So I’m pretty stoked. I’m getting pretty good at my sick YO-YO I got for Christmas. I’ve been playing soccer about 3 times a week which is more than most of you back home, that’s cool ehhh.
      Sad I didn’t get to talk to my homeboy Elder Nielsen, but maybe next time!! He’s doing great and helping convert many lives, so that’s super cool to know. Taylor and Austin are killin it I’m sure, shout out to Jaleisa idk if your still in the MTC, but welcome to the ranks kid. Man its good to have friends that are out serving the Lord too. Changing many people’s lives is the best thing we could be doing right now in this crucial part in our lives.

Well everyone love you all so much, happy New Year, and I will see you in 2015! Love you all, Keep writing me!  Thanks to all for the support and love I can feel it and it means a lot! 

Elder Rodabough 



No comments:

Post a Comment