Monday, December 23, 2013

Week # 16 Hammock



December 23, 2013

Well gosh I cant believe its already Christmas! Where did December go??? I could swear yesterday was October. Its so crazy how fast the time goes. I already have 5 months in the mission. The time is literally flying especially during this Christmas season. Its so sketchy we cant even go out of our house past 6 o’clock because everyone drinks and dances in the streets, and explosivos (Fireworks) just so sketchy so that kinda sucks, but kinda cool también but yeah anyways. Everybody says that usually this is the slowest month for everybody. Doesn’t seem that way for me. I’m just stoked out of my mind to talk to my family!!!! Gosh so ready!

            This week was one of the best weeks of my life; I finally got to taste a little bit of the fruit of our labors. Karina and Anayeli got baptized this week. Even in Mexico I had a very very White Christmas! I had the opportunity to baptize Karina she is my hommie. We just go kick it at her house at 7 o clock every night, and eat tamales, and teach a lesson answer her doubts and just chit chat with her she is so SiiiiiiCK. She has come such a long way and it is so great to see the changes she has made in her life. I can see the change in her demeanor and in her spirit. She has had such a hard life, the toughest life that I have ever heard. Her story breaks my heart, but now is her time to have a great life and what better way than to live her life in the happiness of the gospel.  Her little kids already want to serve missions and they are 5 years old and 7 years old. It is so cool to be the bearer of this great news haha. Anayeli didn’t have to change a single thing in her life she was the most prepared person to receive the gospel it was amazing. So cool. They are both so converted to the Lord its not even funny! So dope!

Well family and friends I love you guys and I hope that you are having a very merry Christmas! Jesus Christ lives and let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas. The Lord our Savior was born into this life only to give it for us ladies and gentlemen. Let us not forget the greatest gift we have ever received and will ever receive. Love you all and hope you have a great holiday season. Talk to ya’ll next week.

Blowing ya’ll kisses, from Mexico.

Elder Rodabough













No comments:

Post a Comment