Monday, March 24, 2014

Week # 24 Come what may and love it! -Joseph B. Wirthin


March 24, 2014
Subject: Come what may and love it! -Joseph B. Wirthin

So I don’t know if anyone even reads these anymore, but maybe it can relate to just one person. So as you all have figured out is that I am pretty much my own generation of missionary, and I haven’t decided if that is good or bad. I have changed a lot, a 180 degree turn actually for the better, and I like who I am. I never realized how being surrounded all the time with other people actually affected me, and changed who I am. These 8 months I have been on the mission have literally changed my life and I have 16 months to go. Hardest 8 months of my freaking life. But for sure the coolest 8 months of my life. 

           You just have to live it, I guess, life sucks and life rocks! If life always rocked we would forget what rocks, cause it is just always a good time it just becomes the normal. The suck is what makes the "Rad" actually "Rad". So come what may and love it. That’s gonna be my motto I decided. I am just not gunna worry, just come what may and make the best of it. Suck the juice out of every second. Drink, #differentkindofthirsty I will continue to live this way forever. And I will not lose focus because of where I am at now. 

To be honest I’m so out of touch right now its so dope! I have literally no clue what is going on in the United States. My spanglish has taken a turn for the worst I cant hold a normal conversation with a person that speaks english without using spanish words, so thats dope. I can’t even begin to think about how bad its gunna be when I finish my mission. Just got straight shocked by this whacked wire. And these fat mexican men are just saying all the swear words in Spanish, but I love it here. Life is a great journey and people want to rob you of that by making you worry about things that don’t matter and I’ve learned.

The work is so good we will have 3 baptisms this week in our ward so that’s super good. All super good converts. Me and Vasquez are killin it here in Real Del Bosque. 

Love,  Elder Rodabough



No comments:

Post a Comment