Monday, April 7, 2014

Week # 25 General Conference was too siick!


April 7, 2014
General Conference was too siick!
I completely agree with Jaleisa about General Conference. It is the coolest part of every 6 months. I had a bunch of talks just punch me right in the face with the spirit so that was cool. The crappy part was that I was banished to the secretary’s office to watch it in English, so that was also super awesome. When you listen to conference in Spanish, it’s the same translator the whole 10 hours of conference so that kinda sucks. So I like to watch it in English, even if I am banished to the tiny little secretary’s office. It’s still way worth it!!!!! 

So almost every talk in some way talked about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I felt the spirit prompt me that we really are in the last days, and the second coming of Christ really is very close at hand. We should be preparing everyday to meet our Savior. Personally I am too stoked to meet the Savior, He really is my friend and I feel closer to him than ever.
When I came out on my mission I literally didn’t have a testimony of hardly anything. I only had a testimony of The Atonement. I have felt the forgiving power and love that He has for me. This testimony carried me the first four months of my mission, until I gained a testimony of everything else. I know now that we have a living prophet on the earth today, he leads and guides this church through divine revelation from God himself. I know the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ, and his Infinite Atonement. I know Joseph Smith is a true prophet and that I accepted to be his messenger during this time to bring many souls this message, that the true church of Jesus Christ in now again on the earth and never to leave again. This is my testimony now all thanks to the knowledge that the atonement is real.

I love all of you and I cant wait to hear about all the great things you are doing back home in the 801. Love you all. Talk to you soon my darlings.
With Love, Elder Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment