Monday, April 28, 2014

Week # 28 Responsibility... Booo!! Jk I’m stoked!



April 28, 2014
Subject: Responsibility... Booo!! Jk I’m stoked!
Hello darlings. So this week was one of the slowest weeks in a little while just because the anticipation of changes. We visited a lot of people we haven’t seen in a long time because of semana santa here in Mexico, everyone was gone for vacations. We visited my hommies sandra y paco this week, and they finally went to church, and they committed to go to church every Sunday for the rest of their lives! Nah just kidding but they said they are committed to go every Sunday because they feel that the church is true. They want to pay tithing too, huge change in them soo cool to see. It is so cool to have people change right in front of your eyes but not because of the words but how they feel. Lovin it!!

So I think I’m cursed. My first comp after he was with me got changed to zone leader. My companion got his changes, and is going to be a zone leader. It’s safe to say that if you’re with me then your guaranteed to be a zone leader next. I had interviews with president and he was talking with me and told me that I’m going to be training and going to be district leader. I was like uhhhh yeah not ready president and he just destroyed me (not really) he just told me I’m ready and have to have more faith. So I’m super nervous and excited at the same time. I feel honored to be a trainer, president says its the most important calling you can receive in the mission field is to train, because I will help set the pace for his whole 24 months here. We are gunna do some super dope stuff; we are gunna study in the forest thats close to our house (I hope he like the forest haha). 

So yeah super stoked, weird to think that April is over… went by super fast. I’m gunna miss Elder Vasquez a ton he’s a good friend to me, but he’s gunna kill it as zone leader. 

Well gotta go to the changes my darlings. Have a good week. I’ll let you know the name of my kid (my trainee) when I get him. Hopefully he’s cool.

Love Elder prances with horses
Rodabough


No comments:

Post a Comment