Monday, April 14, 2014

Week # 26 WORD UP!



April 14, 2014

WORD UP!

So I feel like the weeks are just going by too fast now its really starting to scare me. Even though at times I’m a complete wimp about the stupid time factor. But this week was a super good week and we found a bunch of new people to teach! Super dope I love finding people who are just so stoked to hear the word. 

So it was like 9:30 at night, and we were walking to eat some pizza out at our ward mission leaders house, and we were walking up the giant hill right in front of his house, and these two people walked by me and I had a prompting to talk with him and his wife. So I contacted them and go figure he is a recent convert gone inactive that lived for 8 years in West Valley, Utah! What a coincidence (I think that’s how you spell it...) there are no such things as a coincidences. We talked to him and felt like I should bare my testimony to his wife, and she wants to hear more about the church. I love little cool experiences like that haha.

We had mission conference this week again to listen to the dedication of the MTC here in Mexico and have a little discussion. President asked what we felt about the talks given and nobody really wanted to share cause they are all pansies (not really). So I stood up and shared what I felt. I shared an experience I had with a member about how when the missionaries with only a little time left are always excited and happy in the mish cause they are almost done. But why not the ones with lots of time left? I shared the need to live in the moment, and just take everything in, and just love it cause we only get to do this once and if we keep living in the future we will end our lives not really living! Felt super good about what I said cause I felt like there were a lot of people struggling with that like I was. So glad I shared. 
I’ve been yelling in my sleep in Spanish and it is freaking my comp out so that’s good. I yelled vamanos so loud that my comp screamed, and it woke me up and I was like…. Dude why are you screaming. And he got mad and said I was screaming and I just laughed. But I’m getting weirder as the time goes on so that’s sweet. The mission is rad.

#livepic

Ps im now blacker than Isaiah. #graciasmexicansun

Well I gotta go eat tacos with a member, so I will talk to you guys later!

Love Elder walkswithlions




No comments:

Post a Comment