Monday, October 7, 2013

Week # 7 Shout Out to Elder Nielsen


 October 7, 2013

Yeah big shout out to the awesome computers in Mexico for deleting my giant email I had all finished and ready to go out to all you kind people. It was awesome and super long and I’m super angry. And I feel super bad cause I have to go now, and I don’t have time to write another. But expect a really long one next week. But I just want to tell you how much I am blessed and how steadfast and how strong my testimony is. I will always be an active member. And I will always strive to be a missionary. I love you all and miss you all but I gotta go save tons of people and bring lots of hope into people lives so talk to you next week.

P.S. A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ELDER NIELSEN for joining the ranks of missionaries. I love the kid like my brother and he is going to kill it in the D.R



No comments:

Post a Comment