Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 10 I had to kick a dog...






October 28, 2013

So this letter isn’t going to be so long and crazy mean this week. I got some hommies to right. SO we will start with the crazy things that have happened this week. I had to kick a dog, it was going to kill me I swear, but I showed it whats uppp!!! And I love dogs so I felt super bad afterwards but I really don’t want rabies but threat avoided. In our Zone there was 3 kids shot and killed in a gang fight. They were 11, 14, and 18 years old... It’s crazy. I am talking it almost 100 percent spanish even though my comp speaks english its tight. I give almost an equal part in every lesson he isn’t teaching the whole time anymore. I just cry every time I teach the atonement of Jesus Christo. It really is so close to my heart I love teaching it. I have already seen it change many lives. 

We had 181 people attend church this week normally we have 110. We had 15 investigators and 5 or 6 less active families come back to church. 15% of Mexico is less active. Our ward has 400 members and every week we only have 110 show up its succcks. But when I leave it better be up to at least half are coming every week to church. We are so busy we have been getting home past 10 every night. Not to toot my own horn or anything but we are having a lot of success right now.

 I feel like all I do is walk around and then I cant remember what I say during the lessons so that’s good cause I know now that God has taken over and I am just a body for Him to use. I like the work and the food is great. My comp is great he has taught me everything and I am super grateful for his parents. I have met some really amazing missionaries that have really helped me through some hard times. I am kinda the spokes person for the new missionaries whenever they are having problems they come talk to me. Most of them have crappy companions that take advantage of them and I give them advice cause i dont take crap from the latinos they will take advantage of you if you let them. And they will respect you if you make them respect you. They treat the white comps like crap and I hate it so I have to stand up for them cause they wont do it themselves. So I’ve gained a lot of respect from the latinos and the whiteeyysss. But some of the mexican comps don’t like me. But that’s okay cause they are the dead missionaries. But yeah everything is really good I get to watch soccer all the time, its everywhere here. The members are super tight with us. All the mexican moms just introduce me to their daughters and they make me feel really awkward every time cause I’m just like "hola que pasa" and they just laugh at me cause I’m just so awkward, cause I am just not attracted to the women here, no offense to anyone. But I am nervous for Ty cause the dominicans are hunnies (don’t hate me for saying hunnies mom) But yeah the Mexicans can cook like no other country on the planet I don’t know how I don’t weigh 220 lbs yet haha. Probably cause I have encountered the two headed dragon this week and wow it was a fight to the death but I slayed him.... #twasnuts. Well anyways the church is true and I fall more and more in love with the gospel everyday. I want you all to be safe. Don’t text and drive, wear your seatbelt, and pray every day kids. But I love you all and can’t wait to see you in a little bit!!!!
Here is a pic of the family I talked about in my last letter. They are going to be baptized on the 5th of December

No comments:

Post a Comment