Monday, February 17, 2014

Week # 21 Totally got kissed today



February 17, 2014
 Totally got kissed today

Today not even an hour ago my comp and I dedicated almost all of our P-Day to this super dope service project. We were translators for this huge organization from the states called the lions club. They collect old glasses from people in the states and fix them up. Then they give them away to people who can’t see and never have been able to... It is super sad, but it was an awesome service project. I just chatted with some people in english and translated for them. I had people cry when they finally put the glasses on cause they have never been able to buy glasses before because they are too expensive. When they finally get these free glasses they are so stoked! I even had an 74 year old lady plant a super fat kiss right on my cheek haha! Felt super violated but what do you do?

So we have been helping out so many people, we haven’t had a single day when we get back inside the house before 10pm. We had tons of stuff to do this week so we have woken up before 5oclock 3 times this week! Our service started at 6:30 in the am, so we had to get up to shower at 4:30 so that was super dope haha.

Our president passed a rule that we need to contact 20 people everyday. But I haven’t done it because we have so many freaking citas its crazy. Never a time to relax or anything, which is super good cause the time goes by really fast, but at the same time I don’t like how freaking huge and muscular my legs are getting... or fat not sure I eat a lot of tortillas most likely its fat haha. We have a lot of people ready to be baptized, and we need to marry this other couple so they can be baptized. We have a lot of people and my comp is super sick he’s from Honduras, and he totally plays league of legends, so we just talk about that for days.

The sadness is real right now because hardly anyone writes me anymore pretty much just like the same 5 people of every week. So that’s cool shout out to those 5 people. But regardless, I love everyone and hope everyone is doing okay. You guys are always in my prayers and thoughts.
Have a good week everybody.

Elder Rodabough
P.S. And yes there are castles in Mexico



No comments:

Post a Comment