Monday, February 24, 2014

Week # 22 “Celestialized”



February 24, 2014
“Celestialized”

So this week I had some pretty deep thoughts, deeper than I’ve ever thought in my entire life. Had this hommie named axacautyl (yes, thats how you spell it) about some super cool stuff about the Book of Mormon, and the temple, and Joseph Smith. Made me think a lot about the next life, and how this world will be changed into the Celestial Kingdom, and how sick will that be to be able to visit like Zion National Park but like celestial style. That just made me pretty stoked. 

My week was good! We had a bunch of investigators at church, not gunna tell how many or how many investigators we have cause I don’t want to live my mission like a competition. I feel like to many missionaries worry about the numbers they base their success on numbers. I could care less about numbers; I just want to help as many people as I can, and if that means I only help 1 person I’m good, mission completed. 

So we had 18 investigators at church....Kidding kidding

No but for real this week was super good helped lots of people, We will be going to the visitors center with a bunch of investigators, so that’s super sick. Had the 2 families in my other ward get baptized so that’s awesome. Just the work is going forward in 2 more months there will be 100,000 missionaries in the field. The time is almost at hand.

Love you all like crazy talk to you guys next week:)

Love, Elder Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment