Monday, October 13, 2014

Week # 48 BACK TO EGYPT I GO...


October 13, 2014

Back to Egypt I go…..

So after one change in Tlalnepantla I am getting changed back to the other side of the mission. To the zone called Coacalco. I am so glad to be back by the mountain because I hate the city air... Way cleaner here. So, I have no clue why I got changed. I’m not a district leader anymore, so after 6 months as a district leader I finally go back to being normal. So that’s cool but also sucks because I feel like I’m not really living up to the expectation that everyone thinks. So I’m going to change a few things and work harder than ever.
My companion is Elder Treviño he is from Monterrey. He’s a short kid that likes to smile a lot, we have the same time in the mission, and we are both ready to kill it here in this area. The time is flying by, and the changes don’t really faze me anymore. I am the master packer now. I was a little sad to leave Tlalnepantla and my comp Elder Cancino cause he was super cool.
Everything is all good with me right now. Grant heads out this week to Honduras, and I’m stoked for him! He is gunna kill it in Honduras. Well guys love you and be safe.
Elder currentlyresidesinegypt
Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment