Monday, October 27, 2014

Week # 49 CRAZY WEEK


October 28, 2014
Crazy Week!

So this week we have our P-Day on Tuesday because we had a conference with one of the guys in the Presidency of the 70 so that was nuts. He talked with so much power and I don’t know, I just felt so stoked to be in the presence of someone that is that successful, and also just has all of his priorities in check. It was so good for me. A lot of what he said really stuck to me, and I can’t get his words out of my head. A couple of the one-liners he said that were so sick were:
1. If you aren’t hungry to change, your life will be long, difficult, and poor.
2. Diligence beats intelligence every time.
3.When you have problems stop looking for excuses and start looking for solutions.
I think that it will be super cool and super difficult to get home and put all these things that we learn in the mission into action. I love the mission, and I am learning so much everyday. Sorry for the short letter but I am going to be writing shorter because I feel like the long ones nobody reads.
But anyway I know that this time in the mission is the most important time of my life, and that we should love every moment of it. I know that the church is true and that God speaks to our prophet, Tomas S. Monson. I testify that Joseph Smith is the man that has done more for humanity (other than Jesus Christ of course) than cualquier other man that has ever lived in this world. If I didn’t know these things for a fact I wouldn’t be here dedicating 2 years of my life. I love you all and I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Elder Rodabough






No comments:

Post a Comment