Monday, February 2, 2015

Week # 60 Small World






 
 
Dope week. 
Monday, Played soccer and I still destroy everyone practically. When Elder Graham and I are on the same team we do not lose. Elder Graham just gets fouled so hard so much its crazy.

We put a baptismal date with Alejandras son and with her uncle that was visiting from Chicago, who just happens to live in the same mission as Elder Grahams older sister. She is serving in Chicago so we are going to pass her his address and he is going to get baptized in Chicago. Super sick. 

Super good week had the strong impression to share my testimony, also cause it hit me that I will only have this opportunity 5 more times in my mission. Broke through the wall this week which was good. Had a mission conference and I am trying to apply everything that our mission president wants us to do. I love him so much so glad to have such a good mission president. 

Today got back on the slackline again haven't used it in a couple months. So...
Elder Rodabough







No comments:

Post a Comment