Monday, March 9, 2015

Week # 63 plus The Bigger they are the Harder they fall


The bigger they are the harder they fall
I was thinking about that quote a lot this week, and I feel a great pressure and responsibility. My Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much and more things we are blessed with, talents, a body that works, eyes that can see, and ears that can hear. These are all things God has given us to be tools in his hands. The more privileges and blessings we receive, the more we can help Gods children return to him. I have less than 5 months until I get home and not to be prideful or anything but God has really blessed me a lot. I feel good with how hard I’ve worked this far into my mission and I’m proud of the things that I’ve done. But, I’m stepping it up starting now. We have 1 hour 30 minutes to write every week but I’ve made the personal decision to only write for 30 minutes. 

I have 4 1/2 months to go, its time to step it up! 

Was a super good week though, we had more than 45 lessons with investigators, less actives and new converts this week, but I’m pushing my goal to 60 this week. Not too much to report but it was a great week! When I got here the church assistencia was at 80 now it’s at 120 so its super sick to watch a strong ward grow even stronger.

Read the parable of the talents, its one of my favorites and meditate it in your hearts and put it to work.

And I may or may not have been Jesus Christ in the play we did.





Love Elder Rody 


No comments:

Post a Comment