Monday, March 30, 2015

Week # 65 Just fotos and a little words


(Side note from mom, he sent this email in Spanish and I Google translated it and tried to interpret what he was trying to convey as best as I could!) 

This week was rather fast pace and we started another change here in the Mexico Mission Northwest. I need 3 changes, this is rare and good and I'm nervous to go home. We worked and had great success. We had 7 investigators in the chapel this week, but we'll have like 10 this coming week. I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting when my friend who is here in the neighborhood when I received your call will go to Tijuana and will be a great missionary! Really strange to remember 2 years ago when I received my call as a missionary. These two years are sacred to me and has changed my life. That is the truth.



IT IS A PRIVILEGE THAT I HAVE TO BE A MISSIONARY!



With love Elder Rody 



No comments:

Post a Comment