Monday, April 6, 2015

Week # 66, Week #32 in Coacalco

So conference was amazing!
Heard so serious respuestas from the apostles and prophet: Uchtdorf is the funniest ever haha.
I know what I need to do when I get home. Elder Hollands talk really hit me hard, and so did all the talks on family and marriage. I just feel like that is getting beatin into my thick skull lately.
 I am pretty hyped to be a father someday. I am going to try my very hardest to be the best father I can be. First I gotta buy a dog though, I learned in the conference that there are tiny steps we need to take before we take a giant step, like marriage haha. 

We had a bunch of investigators go to church and thanks to "Gracias a que el vive" we have found tons of new investigators. I know that God puts people into my path constantly if i am willing to obey. I want God to have complete confidence in me. If God needs an errand ran, I want him to know that Elder Rodabough is willing to run it. 
I have been focusing on doing more service lately and we have 3 service projects set up for this week which is sick! I'm loving the mission, I feel like I have grown more in my last 10 months on my mission than I have in any other time in my life put together. I have a testimony of my own and I know that Christ lives. 

Great week and loving every mintue of it.

Elder Rody  

No comments:

Post a Comment