Monday, April 13, 2015

Week # 67 Invasion and Retencion

So the invasion here in my house started like 3 weeks ago. So there are these HUGE ants that are invading my house. I was getting a drink out of my water bottle at like 2 in the morning, and I take a giant swig and there was a huge ant in my mouth crawling around... SO I bought a anti ant chalk that you draw lines and they wont pass the lines... its gypsy stuff I guess.

So this week I have really tried really hard to put the things I learned in the conference en practica. I feel like I've grown a ton in these last 2 months. I know I've gotten fatter, but I've grown a lot spiritually which is awesome. My companion has also had a huge change and he now talks and jokes around and teaches awesome, which makes me super happy. Cool to see the change in someone happen so fast! I hope this last month with him will be our best month and we can continue to grow and become better everyday.

I love the Lord and feel so blessed to be a member of the church. I know its true because I feel it every time I follow the right paths and do the right thing. Every time I listen to conference the spirit testifies to me that we have a prophet hoy en dia and that if we follow what he says we will have eternal life and live with our families forever.

Elder Rody

1 comment:

  1. The minute that ant was in my mouth I would have projectile vomitting. You are brave. Proud of you for enduring and improving. Jann

    ReplyDelete