Monday, March 23, 2015

Week # 64 Probably my last week here in Coacalco






Good week! We found a ton of new investigators and we had all of the people I’ve baptized in church. And we had 4 less active families, and 2 investigators in church, so it was a good Sunday.



Super sad that it’s probs my last week here in Coacalco. I have 6 months here, and I’m finally starting to see really good results of our work here in Coacalco. I love the members here and I feel like they trust me a ton. If I get left here, we are gunna have tons of baptisms. Just trying to be better everyday and trying to leave everything I got here in the field before I go home. I’m nervous to go home cause its gunna be so hard.



After serving and doing the most important work here in Mexico for two years, its gunna be hard to go back to little mundane stuff. I already know I’m going to miss saving almas here in Mexico.



And…. as I was just writing this I got a call from President and he says most likely I will not get changed. Yahoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all,
Elder Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment