Monday, June 15, 2015

Week # 74 Dreams and Interviews. (Week 97 in the field)


So this last Saturday we had interviews with Pres. Hall it was my last regular interview with him so that was weird. We joked around so much. I know I was called by revelation because of how much I've learned from president. When I look at president it makes me really think about what I want in life, and the type of discípulo (I don't know how to say that in English) I want to be.

List of important things that president says I need to do when I get home.
1. Tell my mom to find me another room in the house, so I don't fall into bad habits.
2. Tell my bishop I need a calling.
3. 30-45 min of scripture study every morning
4. Find a job that requires me to get up early in the AM
5. Give some type of service everyday.

I love interviews with president.

I had a dream Saturday night that will remain very close to my heart for a very long time. I had a dream that I was ending my mission and that I was at the airport with all the people I've taught here in Mexico, and that every single one of them was active in the church still. The joy I had in that dream was a joy that I have never felt in my life and one that I will never forget even though it came in the form of a dream. And it just makes me think of "D&C 18:15-16 "

 15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
 16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!
So grateful for this opportunity I've had to share the gospel for 22 months thus far. I look forward to giving it my all the last change that I have left. Like the old saying goes There is happiness in Obedience. I can testify to that cause I've lived on both sides of the spectrum and it's much better to be on the happy side.
I love you all so much, Strive to find yourself on the right side of the spectrum always.
Love Elder Rody
And always a little bit of soccer to end the week right.


No comments:

Post a Comment