Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Week 76 Miracles and more Baptisms (99 weeks in the mission field)

So our baptism was awesome with Ismael. So cool to see everything turn out. I was a little bit nervous that he hadn't stopped drinking coffee, but he hasn't for a while. He is really converted. He started crying when he got out of the water. So cool to see such a big guy cry in front of so many people. The spirit was so strong. He is really a good guy and I'm super grateful for the opportunity I have to see these miracles.



So this coming week we are going to baptize a lady named Monserrat:) her son was also going to get baptized but he isn't ready to take the commitment head on. He wants to get baptized but he doesn't want to stop smoking weed and drinking. My goal before I end is to see him get baptized cause I love the kid a lot. I can relate to him, and feel like I am here to get him baptized. But, his mom is great she is ready and will be baptized this Saturday

We should baptize the last 5 weeks I'm here in the mission, but we gotta keep working super hard. I am loving this area and feel so blessed to be trusted with these people in this area. We are seeing tons of fruit in the ward. The ward asistencia is going up every week and we should get to 90 this week. We started at 40... The ward is really starting to work hard and not just alone but with us. So cool. I'm hyped to see what happens these last couple weeks. Love the work and am giving it 110%. 

Love, 
Elder Rodabough

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment