Monday, July 14, 2014

Week # 37 Got bit by a Dawggg.... Oh and I’m another year older.

 My birthday

July, 14 2014
Got bit by a Dawggg.... Oh and I’m another year older.
Good news first time a dog bit me on my mission!!!!!! Wahooo!!!!

        So word up guys! I just thought since it was my birthday and I don’t want anything more than to write you all a letter and tell you guys how much I love you and miss you. Being away on my mission for my birthday is one of the weirdest things I’ve ever experienced in my life. To have been gone away from everyone I love for almost a year now. I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to serve our savior. And it’s a privilege to say that I FORGOT my birthday today until president called me in the morning to wish me a happy birthday. It’s a privilege because I can say that I have truly lost myself in the work most important in this world, the work of salvation.


        I am truly glad to say how grateful I am to have each and every one one of you guys in my life. You all have shaped me to be the person I am today. I’m grateful for all the people who got me out here on my mission, and helped me stay out when times got tough. I am humbled to know such amazing people as you guys. There isn’t a single day I don’t thank my father in heaven for the people He has put into my life. You guys really are my most valuable possession that I have. I want you all to know I would die for every single one of you guys, but more importantly I am here in my mission living for every single one of you. Everyday I go out I think about you, and I am representing you trying to help the people as much as you guys helped me. I am honored to call you my family and friends. Love you all so much and thank you for always being here for me.
With Endless love your Missionary,
 Elder Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment