Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week # 56 Taking over the world.

Super good week last week. We had an investigator quit smoking and now she has 12 days without smoking. She's been smoking for like 43 years, and she was smoking 2-3 packs a day so we gave her a priesthood blessing. Then, ever since she just can't even handle the smell anymore, and now she has cut them completely off and is going to get baptized this Saturday! So hyped. So cool to see the power of God work, and see the changes people make in their lives. She is going to be a great member of the church, and I am so grateful to have taught her and see her grow so much. 

So my companion, Elder Treviño, is now gone. : ( and I have another latino companion his name is Elder Riveros, and he is from Peru so thats tight. He has a really weird spanish accent. He talks really slowly compared to the mexicans here haha. Elder Riveros has 3 months in the mission and President pulled me asside today and told me that this was a special assignment, haha because I guess this elder never wanted to go on the mission and is having a really hard time cause he's super shy, and doesnt talk, so president says I need to save his mission... #nopressure. So I'm stoked he seems nice but he's a little different, but i am going to help him anyway. I can and will do my best to change his mission and probably his life. I'm pumped!

Well not much really to say I'm still in the same area.

Weird to think I only have like 6 months left.... sad day

Also took over the world on new years! What did you do?
 
 
 
Elder Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment