Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week # 57 Sick again and Elder Riveros my little child

So this week was super good cause we baptized Alejandra and her little boy. Was a super good baptism we had a huge turn out and the spirit was super strong the whole time. So Alejandra hasn't smoked in like 3 weeks which is so sick because she had such a hard time putting it down in the first place. Now she says she has zero desire to smoke again which just makes my lil heart snap. 
Out of anything that I have done in my life the mission has been my coolest accomplishment. Seeing people change their lives, and the lives of entire families is the coolest thing ever. This is real success and real joy watching the Savior work miracles everyday through me. The fact that I am on week 3 of being sick, and can still go out and work hard is seriously a miracle. So amazing to be part of this amazing work.

My companion is actually pretty cool. His trainer was really different from me and he said he had a real hard time his first 3 months because he didn't enjoy his mission. So I am trying super hard to make the work as fun as I can for him, and give him a good taste of success, (already baptized 3 sick!!) through working hard and loving the people. He is a little weird cause I just have no clue what he is thinking or what is going through his head, he just always has a blank look on his face. But, occasionally he will just pull some funny comment out of no where and I die laughing. But I'm just stoked to be a part of his mission. 

Elder Always Humble

These fotos doe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment