Monday, August 4, 2014

Faith, and Cancer. A letter to my Grandpa and Grandma...


August 4, 2014

From Your Favorite Grandson,

Dear my wonderful Grandparents, I got the news and was completely awestruck. I am so sorry that this is happening to you, but I know for a fact that Grandpa is going to pull through this. I hope that you first off know how much I love you guys! You have completely changed my life, and are a huge example to me. I constantly think about you guys and am always praying for you. I know that our Father in Heaven loves you and wants the best for you. This is a trial and will help us grow physically mentally, and most importantly spiritually. We are so blessed to know that death is not the end, not even close. But it is not grandpa’s time. He will pull through this cause he is stubborn, and cancer cannot beat stubbornness. You guys are the best and I am constantly praying for you, I will be fasting this week to help the doctors hands and heads, so that they can come together with the inspiration of God to beat this cancer. Grandma stay strong, keep the faith, and never forget to pray. I am here always, and am always thinking about you guys even though I suck at writing personal letters. I hope you know how much I love you guys. You helped me so much to get out and stay out on my mission. I will be forever grateful for this. Please be safe and keep me updated on the news. I love you more than you will ever know and I am out here as a representative first for Jesus Christ, and second as a representative of our family. I am so proud to be a Rodabough even though it’s hard for people to say the last name here in Mexico. I have a great sense of pride every time I think about our family, and how great you guys have done raising so many wonderful children. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you both of you guys in less than a year. Never forget how much your grandson loves you. Talk to you soon keep me updated. Love you.

Your grandson,
Elder Rodabough













No comments:

Post a Comment