Monday, September 29, 2014

Week # 46 Tlalnepantla gangsta



 
September 29, 2014
Tlalnepantla gangsta 

So this week was a really good one. First off we found 6 new investigators and they are reading the Book of Mormon, and came to church so that was sick. We are also teaching an old man called Jaime Vazquez he got baptized 2 months ago, and since then his wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease... Lots of time spent on my knees for that man. So sad to have the one person you love forget who you are. He is so strong. He doesn’t work he just takes care of her all day everyday, such a strong man it blows me away and he has such a strong spirit. Also, we have a new family that we are teaching and they are one of the funniest families I have ever met. If you thought that my dad, and Jason Nielsen are teasers, you would die laughing at these guys in this family. We talk about the funniest stuff. They just barely wanted to start talking with us after 3 months of knowing the missionaries, and they finally wanted to talk gospel with us, which is amazing!!!

My hemorrhoid’s aren’t getting better which sucks a little even after having almost a week on the medicines haha, (I feel violated every time I use the medicines which is the worst part) and I got hives for some weird reason last night all over my back. I’ve never had hives before but they literally covered all of my back, so I did an old Mexican trick, and blended garlic and milk together and drank it like a smoothie, and in 10 minutes it was gone so that was dope. I love little tricks like that haha. But other than that a super good week I love the gospel. I am growing to love the gospel more and more everyday, super stoked for the general conference, #3 baby! 1 more to go haha. Love you all have a good week!!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Givesthankstogarlic
Rodabough

No comments:

Post a Comment